ZimTrade, the National Trade Development and Promotion Organisation, is committed to providing relevant and up-to-date trade information and quality trade facilitation services to its customers.
In pursuance of this commitment ZimTrade:
- Continually improves its services and service delivery channels.
- Observes ethical business practices and strict customer confidentiality
- Sets and reviews appropriate quality objectives to continually improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System
- Allocates suitable and adequate resources for the effective operation of its business processes and activities
- Enhances employee competence by providing appropriate skills development programmes
- Communicates effectively with all its stakeholders on trade and trade related issues
- Complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
To ensure the achievement of the above, the organisation operates an effective Quality Management System in line with the requirements of SAZS ISO 9001:2008.
This policy is regularly reviewed and communicated throughout the organisation.